• Companies with “two-dimensional” diversity are 45% more likely to report that they had captured a larger portion of the market and 70% more likely to have entered into a new market in the past year (Harvard Business Review).
• Companies with more diverse management teams have 19% higher revenues due to innovation (Boston Consulting Group).
• Teams that follow an inclusive process make decisions 2X faster with 1/2 the meetings (Forbes).
• Ethically diverse teams outperform non-diverse teams by 35% and collaborate with more sensitivity toward each other (MIT).
• Executive teams that are highly gender-diverse are found to be 21% more likely to outperform on profitability (Mckinsey & Company).
Click here to download our free infographic on How to create diverse and inclusive workforces.